Friday, October 24, 2008

He Loves Me!

These are a picture of flowers that Ben got for me. No, they aren't real, and no, that's not my home. They are virtual flowers. When I got home from a long day at school and work, I checked my email and found these. Although some might think this is cheap, I actually liked it. What are flowers anyways? A reason to say, "Hey! I was thinking about you." They are way cheaper than real flowers, an expense right now no one really needs. But still, all I ever want to know is that my husband is thinking about me. It was very sweet, and I am very lucky.

3 comments:

JJ said...

Ha, I like that this is coming from the girl who required a genuine diamond in her ring. Glad to hear you have another side. ;-)

Lindsay said...

That is so sweet!!! What a good husband.

Major drama at the Bird today. Have you heard?

Asplund Family said...

That was nice of him...on the comment above...flowers are one thing diamonds are another!