Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Love Addiction

So I found a phone that I love, and then it was stolen. We all know the details. Finally Ben and I caved and got a new phone. No, I didn't find it, and no it wasn't returned. But I am back in the information age again. It is nice to be able to text Ben while he is at work, just to say hi or something like that.
On a lighter note, we are so excited to go up North to LeAnne and Jay's for Halloween. Ben and I have our costumes all picked out and it's going to be so much fun to be with the kids! It is so nice that when we don't have kids of our own, to use LeAnne and Jason's as a substitute and then give them back. We are supposed to watch the kids the rest of the weekend while Jason and LeAnne get a well deserved weekend break before the holidays hit. The one little glitch is that I work for 10 hours on Saturdays and so that leaves Ben alone with all four kids. Is he worried? No. He thinks that it is going to be a piece of cake. Well, we'll see about that. :) I think if Ben could get pregnant and have the baby himself, we'd have five already. It'll be an interesting weekend.
Today I am looking forward to 4:30. Why you ask? I am getting a massage. I have some left over from my Birthday present from Ben and I've been in a lot of pain lately. So today I finally found some time and I'll get to relax a little.
That's what we are up to this week so far. We'll update with any interesting info. Don't hold your breath.

No comments: