Thursday, October 9, 2008

I'm just a Broadway Baby....

Anyone who knows me (Megan) knows that I'm obsessed with Broadway. Going there, being there and everything to do with it. It's always been a big part of who I am. Even in High School, in the morning my Mother could hear various songs floating up from my room. Well, graduation is looming, and in April I'll finally be done! I'm so excited! As a 3 year anniversary and graduation present, Ben and I are going to go to NYC. With the economy crap going on, it's not going to be as easy as I assumed, but we're still going. If anyone hears of any good deals, please let us know. Although Ben isn't a fan of musical theatre, he's learning to appreciate it, and is excited to go as well. After all, we're just a bunch of Broadway babies...

No comments: