Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas

Here are a few pictures from our Christmas in Montana

Ben in front of his Dad's plane. Getting ready for a ride.


The Girl's Christmas dresses from Grandma and Grandpa. Everyone got a good kick out of it.


Kaden, Ben's nephew, that looks like a little mini double.


McKay and Kaden LOVED the dogs.


Hiding from Santa


A little nervous about taking off in the plane.


Ben ready to roll


Santa!!


McKay and Ben with the girls


Miley slept like this to and from Montana. The entire time! Crazy dog.


My first time snowboarding. I fell and hurt my neck and back pretty badly. The instructor is helping off the snow. Luckily, Uncle Scott was there to help me ease some pain and gave me a quick adjustment. It hurt like crazy, but I am positive it helped.


Can you find me on the ground?


We had a wonderful time and miss our family already. I will blog a little more about events, when I feel a little better.

5 comments:

Juliana said...

Aaah...fun times! Miss you guys already!

Pierce and Stacy said...

Gosh darn it... why'd you have to go and hurt yourself? Can I do anything?! We miss you lots and lots.

Sian McCuen said...

It looks you had a fun christmas too. We need to have lunch sometime soon!

The Brown Family said...

Megan, I didn't know you had a blog and the sad part is we moved out of the ward over Christmas, we already miss it and hopefully we can stay in touch!

smith said...

good pictures! We miss everyone! the house is so quiet now. Love Louise