Monday, November 9, 2009

Andrea's Baby Shower

My friend Andrea is having her second baby, a GIRL finally, and we are all so excited about it. She works at Red Robin with me, and although she had a "ward" baby shower, we decided that wasn't good enough, and that she needed a "work" baby shower. So me and Emily threw together around 80 sugar cookies, 75 cupcakes, grasshopper cookies, rice krispie treats, punch, and garden pizzas (all home made mind you) and had all the Red Robin girls, past and present come.

It was so much fun and we loved hanging out and talking, (without getting into trouble for ignoring our tables)

Most of all we are so excited for Andrea's new little one, and can't wait for her to come! Just one more week!!



All the Girls Being Silly

SMILE!

Emily and Miley

The Shirt says, "I'm a hoot, just like my mom" SO CUTE!!

More fun Girlie clothes

AND MORE!

Vo Alicia and Andrea

add on Kady, Vanisha and Jenny

Jenny's little girl and Miley

Saying Hi to old friends and enjoying the food.


We are sad that Andrea will be gone for a little while, but we're happy for her at the same time! Who wouldn't want a 3 month break from Red Robin?

5 comments:

Mel said...

Man, I wish I could have come. Too bad I had school!

andrea garber said...

I had so much fun! I loved every minute of it. Thanks again Meg for making it so special. You are the BEST!!! I really hate pregnant pictures of me being shown to anyone, but I guess I will forgive you for that!

Lindsay said...

So fun! I'm so jealous that I didn't get to go- I can't believe all that yummy food you made! Looks like you guys had a blast- I miss you all!

The Copelands said...

Yay! That was alot of fun:)

VoNique said...

You guys did an awesome job! It was way fun! I love your place, it's so cute!