Sunday, March 27, 2011

My excuse

So, this is my lame excuse for NOT blogging lately.

1. I work. All day. Then I get home and have to try and talk my husband out of having me make him dinner.

2. That doesn't work, so I have to figure out what to make.

3. I'm busy trying to plan the most amazing baby shower the world has seen for my sister. Any idea? I'm a little bit of an over achiever, and highly competitive, so... keep that in mind.

4. I'm trying to buy a house. With my husband. Which is... tiring.

5. I don't have any pictures. And I hate blogging with out pictures. (and yes I know that I'm being highly hypocritical right now cause this post has no picture)

6. I'll blog when I get something interesting to blog about.

So to sum up. No baby news. No house news. Nothing. Nada. Sorry.

2 comments:

Jeni said...

I'm WAY behind on the blogging. I think I'd win that competition. Is your sister having a boy or a girl?

The Copelands said...

is she having a boy or girl? I could help come up with a few ideas:)