Friday, April 3, 2009

Things to come... hopefully

First off: I apologize. I am not going to be a nice person for the next few weeks. School is wrapping up and I feel like the picture above me. So along with not wanting to go or participate in school, I don't want to go to work either. I just want to go to Hawaii. Is that so much to ask?
I keep daydreaming about what I'll do when I graduate. Here are some highlights.
Golf. I am going to golf more this summer and prove to my husband that I am the woman I said I was when we got married.
Play myself silly and Sleep. So wonderfully illustrated by Ben and Ryan.Hopefully get a job here so that I don't have to work...Here anymore. Not that I don't love all of you, I do. But hopefully it'll be time to hang up the apron.
And lastly... spend more time with my Best Friend....
THAT above all else is what I am the MOST looking forward to.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Your close, Meg, so close! As stupid as it sounds, TRY TO ENJOY the last couple of weeks. Really. It's your last time in school. A part of you WILL miss it. =)

Lindsay said...

And I met YOU'RE close. I HATE that typo.

Allison said...

Congrats! You are almost there. WE wish you the best.