Thursday, March 12, 2009
So I had a Bad Day
You know the song, 'Had a Bad day'? As I walked to and fro from school yesterday I had this song going through my head. Let's start things off with a list of the things that sucked....
1. My car suddenly wouldn't turn on. (not my fault btw)
2. My water turned off. Thank you ex-HOA manager Jack (leave out swear word, leave out swear word....)
3. Um... pain because of ... you probably don't need to know why. Just pain. Painful pain!!
4. Teachers that have to have their way for no explainable reason. Errr....
5. 44 days until graduation, not soon enough.
So I came home, took a bath because my water was finally on again (Thank you Tania) and got in my BYU warm-ups. Ben got pizza and Dt. Coke THANK YOU!!! He fixed my car and we watched a movie. It was the perfect ending to the not-perfect day. Big Thank You to Elena who walked with me to get some food, seriously needed and ice cream.
So if you came accross me yesterday, I'm sorry. It was a day of sarcasim and griping. If you humored me, thank you too.
Love you all!
Posted by Megan and Ben Smith at 4:11 PM